Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

Bed Head Fred

I woke up this morning with Bed Head which is exactly like Hat Head minus the hat. I looked like I had worn a bathing cap to bed or a helmet or skull cap. It was pretty ugly but no matter because I’m still such a physical specimen that gay trollers circle twice when they see me in a secluded beach parking lot.

Yes indeed ladies and gentlemen I was “creeped out” yesterday but “who knew?” as I parked in the corner of a parking lot leading to the ocean that evidently is a meeting place for straight men who have lost their minds.
Now I don’t mind telling you that if some older out of shape woman circled twice to check me out I would be equally scared and would yell something like, ”Get you fat ass back to Super G they just recharged all the electric shopping carts” or something like that.

Meanwhile today my 60th birthday I’ve elected to wear my Timberland jeans or is it genes in gay land and orange sherbet shirt which reminds me of the soda fountain days and the old guy who would come in sit down and order “choc-choc-choc-choc-Chocolate and we would all laugh because we were blue collar little dirty working class kids with no jobs.
Did you ever eat five already cooked day old hotdogs at one sitting because you’re on a diet? That’s right I didn’t say anything about rolls.

I’ve got to bounce. I’m appearing in a journalism class this morning doing a Pardon The Interruption routine. Here is one of my legitimate questions. Should a working journalist cover a three on three YMCA league for college dropouts or are those people best left ignored.

Peace and Harmony.

Dr. Freddogg

Don't forget there are things on the fred blog that don't appear on emails


--http://davefredman.blogspot.com/

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?