Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 

Flashers and Dashers

George Barnard Shaw said a pervert is a person who only knows one way of doing things. Oh, I get it!

I read another story this morning of a flasher on a New York Subway, this guy literally a strap hanger, and how an alert 15 year old took a high then low photo with her picture phone to turn over to cops not to mention upload to cyber land where she and friends can use it as a screen saver. Has our culture always been this sick? I read another story where a 25 year old broke into a house and sexually assaulted a mother and her eight year old daughter but then mom found a hammer in the junk drawer and hit the guy once in the head and the face and there is a basic rule when getting hit by a hammer and that is once hit you stay hit plus you have those hammer dimples in your head forever. Police caught this perv/perp because he dropped his wallet at the scene while fleeing for his life.

A student of mine once told me a story of “The Boy Who Rapes Dogs” and I thought it would make a good work of fiction perhaps I could get on the Ophra book club list except not only was this girl not kidding but she was dead on accurate and in her neighborhood the dogs on chains howled at the moon but often thier “yelps for help” went unheeded. Certain school personnel knew about this and I had the kid in class and he sat right next to the boy who liked sex with stuffed animals who I found out about only after he ripped the ears off both Heckle and Jeckle and I asked him why and the other kids said, “Fredman you just don’t want to know.” . Both these guys are now in prison for life where dog man seems to have formed an unnatural relationship with the in house passive drug sniffing dog.

When I was growing up every picture I saw of a human body naked had some type of hideous deformity and the subject had black tape over their eyes to conceal their identity just in case you ran into them at the ACME market. “Hey they don’t call you elephant man because you have a big nose.”

Seriously my mother was a big time nurse, very smart and she had these green hard back nursing books all over the house. She knew I read them and was just glad I was reading something. I found asymmetrical breast lady just fascinating and back then A/DD had a completely different meaning.

Parental controls on the internet are absolutely necessary to protect our children. Black tape over the eyes in still black and white glossy text book photos are one thing but there are a lot of sick puppies out there both stuffed and alive.

Freddogg---geez I may have to change my nickname

--http://davefredman.blogspot.com/

Comments:
Freddogg you are soo funn..fredmom
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?