Friday, April 07, 2006

 

THE DOMINATORS

ASS KICKING WOMEN

Anyone of any sex can be dominated at any age by any mammal, evidently, if everything I read and see is true. I mean, if you’re on the boardwalk with your sweater dog carrying a plastic shovel and sandwich baggy I’d say your ass is being dominated by let’s say a Cock-A-Poo then you certainly ain’t no real guy who takes a big dog on the beach, watches that dog produce a steaming vile pile, and then you kick sand over it because your feeling civic minded that morning.

What about middle aged blue collar adult league ice hockey players who come clean to local papers and hire lawyers saying they were molested by father Kennedy over a period of five years when they were alter boys or is that antler boys explaining that they were young and insecure and there was no male role model or butt pirate at home to show them the way. I listen to all that then I say, ”Nope, I don’t buy it. The first time Father Kennedy produced the Bishop’s staff and put on that Miter you should have been outta there like a Bonds fly ball at the Little League Park.

Now I read of a new support group of men who take regular ass whuppins from their wives which is not something I’m talking to CNN about I can tell you that much. I mean if a guy's face is scratched and his head roller pinned and his balls potato mashed it is possible that it was justified and I may grant a one time waver but the next time I’m defending myself at least wearing one of those mattress sleeves used by the state police during K9 demonstrations. “Come holler at your dog bitch!”

Peace

Freddogg your best friend off the chain and running free

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?