Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

NO ALCOHOL,DRUGS, LESBIANS!


My Lesbian joke book: Never date a girl who can throw you out taking the extra base. I am a sports writer, not a sociologist, well actually, I am a sociologist, as good as any who practice that inexact social science and get paid for their bullshit observations. And I love Lesbians athletes and gay guy sprinters and anyone else who can put points on the board for me and help me win games.

I also have found that men and women who rant on about homosexuality usually fall into the “missing a great opportunity themselves” category because I really don’t care one way or another.

The quote below is in reference to a Penn State basketball coach of 27 years who got nailed with a $10 thousand dollar fine and what’s worse mandatory diversity training for discriminating against a black player she perceived as lesbian which the girl denied—not the black part—refusing to dress more feminine to satisfy this coach’s ideal of how a woman should represent herself. “Flowered dress my ass!”


Ms. Portland had been quoted in a 1986 Chicago Sun-Times article about a team policy banning alcohol, drugs and lesbians. "I will not have it in my program," she said of homosexuality.

Then be prepared to lose a lot of games bitch!

A Los Angeles Times reporter recently did a full year’s study of the WNBA and concluded that the sport was very popular with organized lesbian groups and the same has been said of the LPGA and reporters who attempt to analyze this apparent raw data are almost always men who are subsequently chopped off at the knees because “Lesbians don’t play dog!” They know how to defend themselves against social attacks disguised as fair and balanced reporting.

I once sat around a bar with the champions of the local adult woman’s softball league. I knew most of the players and enjoyed drinking with them and paying for my own beers. A married mother came over to me and said, ”I think I’m the only woman on the team who is not a lesbian.”

“Here you tell it,” was my response, a phrase I learned from one of my high I.Q redneck friends.

I do know she was the worse player on the team by a long shot to the opposite field and perhaps a little “diversity training” would have increased he “playing time” know what I’m saying because I don’t, I’m just dancing with myself” around the obvious jokes I ain’t taking.”

As Lyle Lovett sang, “I love everybody, especially you.”

Peace Freddogg

Comments:
Hey freddogg watch that talk about "sociology people" some of us had to major in that because we couldn't pass nuthin' else...scientifically speaking, and in all sociological seriousness I have one thing to say: PEOPLE ARE NUTS!!!!!And that fact can be easily proved just by walking out your front door!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?