Wednesday, May 03, 2006

 

ETHNIC CLEANSING


Temple Line Coach Dave Defillipo spoke to us-non skilled types- on the practice field at 16th street after practice deep in the heart of the ghetto before ghettos were cool. It was the fall of 1965. In fact, North Philly was about to erupt in riotous fire and looting but the good news was 19 inch portable black and white televisions could be purchased by the truckload at 29 dollars a piece.

A multi racial and ethnic group of teammates gathered around a stout and muscular man who was too Italian for the new millennium 35 years down the road. We all just really liked and enjoyed each other and generally an urban football team is the last place to look for bigotry and racism.

“There is stuff going on in this city but I want to tell you all something right now, ”Coach said. “There will be no racism among the players I coach. As far as I’m concerned every young man standing before me is already an Italian.”

We all laughed.

“Well just yesterday I stepped onto a city bus and the driver pointed towards the back. I told him, ’you don’t understand, I’m Italian. He told me to get off!”

People today are so politically correct as to border on the chicken shit no offense to chickens.

There was an article in the Washington Post about a 62 year old woman, a principal at the flagship elitist Thomas Jefferson School in Northern Virginia who will walk off into forced retirement because at a PTA meeting she made a statement linking cheating at the school as more prevalent among a certain ethnic group. He is the woman’s attempt to back up and beep and the same time.

"I sincerely and unequivocally believe that ethnicity has absolutely no relationship to ethics or behavior. . . . The appearance of bias is inappropriate in any setting, especially an educational one."

Hey bitch stand up and represent! Run and the posse will chase! Stand in front of your comments. What if they’re true? And the ball-less Post completely avoided mentioning what freaking ethnic group she was talking about. Was it those sneaky Asian Americans? I mean how to you come from a language that reads in institutionalized dyslexia and then get perfect SAT scores. You know them bitches are cheating you just don’t know how but anyone who can invent an abacus can deceive anyone else.

And here is the closing Irony. Four years ago this woman emerged with the job from a stagnant pool of retired educators having been discovered by a 20 thousand dollar a year Head Hunter. Head Hunter? Remember Cannibal and the Head Hunters? Nah, nah, nah, nah!” Not to be confused with the Fine Young Cannibals:”She drives me crazy and I can’t help myself.”

Now I’ll tell you what I know. Overachieving Casper is the cheater having cleverly deflected guilt upon anyone with a higher melanin count.

Comments:
Now with pictures!!!!!! Yay!

Fredman, this pc bs is killing us. This weekend we have our gringos Cinco de Mayo party so I hung our mexican flag on the house. I forgot for a little while that this week was the whole new american/illegal american whoha.

So, I was potting some flowers and realized people all have something to say about our flag. All of the folks who come to our neighborhood to clean and fix things give me the fist of power and a smile, and the dude who STILL has the W sign in his lawn calls us a disgrace as he walks his dog. Not that I have a strong feeling about this immigration issue, because it is all covered in the gray area for me, but I am hoping he was calling us a disgrace due to the sheer number of drunks our party produces, and not for political reasons... So, is he the pc police? Or does he think he is the anti pc police?

Cant we all just get along like chips and salsa?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?