Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 

Psychotic Breakdown


Young goofy males need the fear of older, larger and potentially slap happy males, inculcated into their behavior matrix , otherwise the risk a good ass kicking somewhere down the evolutionary line between Pro Consul and Homo Habitat for Humanity lurks as a wake up call.

About 15 years ago I regularly covered the In School Suspension room at 10 a.m. each day at my high school. This one day I walked into a room filled with ninth grade undernourished and improperly medicated white guys and a kid with hair piled up and out like Art Carbuncle with one wondering eyeball said something smart like “whose the old fat gay cocksucker” as I walked into the room?

“Who are you looking at buddy and that’s not a trick question, who you calling fat “ and I wanted to add “you old Beanie the Seasick Sea Serpent looking one eyed mother fucker” but I remained cool to the touch?

What struck me over the next 45 minutes was the realization I was on lock down with crazy people who didn’t have enough sense to be intimidated and respected no one and if you ever saw their parents you would understand why.

I called down to the Board of Public Works in Lewes and told them to check the water in the tower because something was happening causing emotional unbalance, coupled with distorted realities and mood swings. I believe the answer from the over caffeinated, condensed voltage, amped up redneck, boom truck driver on break, was something like “Tower? I don’t know nothing about no goddam tower. I’m the electric man”

I know hyperactivity in males when I see it. Back in the seventies when morons and imbeciles were popular losers on Stanford Binet Intelligence Quotient tests it was called Minimal Brain Dysfunction and now Ritalin is used to slow down and focus herds of high school kids but it’s still altering brain chemistry and why do that if there is no underlying dysfunction?

A New York Times report cites a dramatic and some may say alarming increase in school aged kids taking atypical antipsychotics and because of confidentiality teachers can’t be told that in a Geography for the Criminally Insane class of 25 students five are on antipsychotic meds to control homicidal fantasies that may give way to aggressive behavior and feats of superhuman psychotic strenght like throwing a textbook 93 miles an hour at your head.

And I’ve noticed in general that psychotics have enough sense to prefer not to be medicated so just how fucking crazy are they? What is that all about?

“Miss Skinner, this is the school calling. We need to set up a meeting because we’re having trouble controlling B.F.. We think perhaps he is bipolar?”

“Yea well just send his sorry behind home and I guarantee you his ass won’t be bipolar tomorrow.”

Peace
Dr. Freddogg

Comments:
You want nuts? Be married to Bobby Jacobs for 30 minutes. Sorry, butI just HAD to say it. I had studied bi-polar disorder in school but after being around him awhile,I gained a WHOLE new appreciation for "wacko"
 
Hey, this is 666 day...why aren't all the nuts running wild today. Perhaps they are, and I have somehow missed them.Maybe I'm one of them...I need to check my scalp.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?