Friday, June 16, 2006

 

SENIORS WITH STINKING BADGES


www.aztlan.net/badges.htm

A senior couple in faded comet cleanser green Taurus wagon drove to the end of an empty Rehoboth Bay Beach parking lot this morning to tell me the sign on the way in said,"No pets."
They proceeded to lecture me on the health hazzards of dog waste and a general overview of Delaware Seashore history. It was obvious from their accents they had retired from Southeastern Pennsylvania and that they were what we locals call 717's.
"Are you done speaking and by the way "nice badges" I said. "Now let me tell you something. You have no idea who or what I am or if this particular Sussex Guide dog is a rescue retriever for parasailers,winsurfers,sunfish sailors and other imported wankers who are all over the bay today? In fact, you really don't know shit from shinola bars. Someone gave you badges and so you think you're back working as extras in the "Teasure of Sierra Madre.

Well call out the National Guard ,CIA, Park Rangers,Pagans,State Police and I don't care who else because this dog is going swimming and when she's good and tired we will leave. Now pat yourselves on the back you've succeeded in agitating an otherwise relaxed and law abiding person. And Mr Male Man unless you want to walk with a limp worse than mine I suggest you stay in the car and figure out how your going to blacken the millpond carp currently marinating in the black kettle on your redwood deck thet you will be cooking later on your George Forman grill.

And do you know the reason behind the deputizing of this maruading medicare package of obnoxious interfence into my life?

The govorner is coming to the beach tomorrow to put her feet in the water which I guess is a media event and you know what it's not the Governors fault,she's a nice person which is why I resisted any "No dogs on the Beach boomarang joke because that would be wrong in a fierce undertow water displacement sort of way.

But in the end I was happy not agitated like a Governor in a maytag of mayhem because it gave me something to rant about.

And I don't need no sticking badge to do that!

Peace Freddogg







http://www.davefredman.blogspot.com/

Comments:
Always beware of people who don't like or tolerate dogs...they're freaks of nature and are NEVER worth a healthy crap...just some words of wisdom ,(a contradiction in terms with me),from someone who was a dog in a previous life...maybe a dog in this one as well? All in the eyes of the beholder I guess.
 
Oh, you should have shoved their badges up their asses. Your dog would have liked that move.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?