Friday, September 15, 2006

 

Ball Test



I have owned two Golden Retrievers and my puppy test is to throw a tennis ball over the heads of a littler of adoring puppies. The one who doesn't chase it is the one I buy. I call them incidental dogs like the "no harm no foul" rule in basketball. I want a dog who is laid back and wants to hang with Fredman and become a Freddogg.
I've had luck with males and no luck with females who are by reputation more agreeable and eager to please but all us males know that ain't true.
Now let me see if the bitch in this picture will return my Nikon ball.

freddogg

Comments:
Hey Freddogg, it's the southern belle back from the "dead" computer. You HAVE to have a dog...and yes, poodles DO count as dogs...but you seem like the Labrador /Golden Retriever type, although I have never met you...it's just a hunch. I have 2 female Shelties...one is always (pardon me) "humping" the other...I don't get it, but I suppose it's a dog thing. The oldest dog also eats her own "poop" which I assume is also a dog thing. I told the vet about the "poop" thing and he said "it's similar to us biting our nails" ...somehow I just don't agree.Eating one's own poop as compared to chewing a nail...huh.As my daddy used to say ,"dogs is dogs".
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?