Sunday, November 26, 2006

 

We Ain't Nobody





I am in the pressbox in Baltimore where I ain’t nobody but I have access—did I mention the free food?

Former Superbowl quarterback and MVP Doug Williams was kep,t walking past my back getting on my nerves looking for his seat. Finally the head of media Credentializing, my girl Francine who loves me because I give her presents, asked me if I saw a name tag for Doug Williams.
“No there’s one here that reads, Doug Whaley,”I said, but no Doug Williams.”
“Francine was not happy that a member of her staff who never heard of Doug Williams made him Doug Whaley and all the time I was Dave and I am known but Doug Williams was not. "I'm gone to Didney World!"

It reminded me of a young women's volleyball coach at Cape who passed me and said,”Hi Coach.” Then she caught herself and said, ”Why did I call you coach?”

“I don’t know bitch, why?’ Actually, I informed her that among other coaching accomplishments that I had won five state titles as a track coach. “Yes but that was when I was little,’she said.

I saw Dan Dierdorff , a broadcaster and member of NFL Hall of Fame walking with his cane, as in leaning way over and barely walking. Dan-first runnerup in the “Ugly Like Czonka” contest, was with Greg Gumbell, brother of Brian, two pudgy brothers who have yet to produce which parent is white.

I had to ride over several Pittburgh Terrible Towels on my way into the parking lot or be faced with a spontaneous throw down with several Bohemian susage slaying drunkards.


Finally, I must admit to taking a shower with a puppy last night but all I can say is I was in there first and he's 25 percent poodle so what do you expect.

Peace Freddogg

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?