Saturday, December 30, 2006

 

Neolithic Mule Man




There he was slathering a Wawa 10 inch Classic with extra mayonaisse and getting paid for it. Meanwhile over at the “make a career fixing your own coffee” counter a white couple with sloped shoulders and hamhocked necks were looking perplexed and boflexed because there were two tops to consider, the pre-drilled black one and the hermetically sealed white one, and how in the hell can one size fit cups from 12 to 24 ounces?

Then the happy hoagie maker-I know the guy and he is a bit of the moron not that there’s anything wrong with that- he begins to laugh loudly like a mule just grabbed by the testicles. What caught my attention was that these so slow and barely aware of the enviroment around them “creepy coffee creamers “ who snapped their fatback necks 180 degrees towards Mr. Mule Skinner and had a look like “What kind of dumb mother fucker is that?”

I was watching them watching him and no doubt someone else was watching me because I was actually scratching myself with a homestyle doughnut I bought for the dog. So what if my hand was down the front of my pants-"life ain't a game horseshoes it's quates!" my gradmother said in a bit a fruedian acuity.

My New Years resolution is to not make fun of people but if they provide the script what am I supposed to do?”

Talking Freddogg

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?