Wednesday, February 28, 2007

 

Hot Sausage Every day



Sam’s Club and I was in there early 8.a.m because I have card that says I’m a business member. I love to roam, watch and listen in on other peoples conversations. This blue collar woman saw this guy she knows and they seemed happy to be two flatbeds passing in the florescent bright.
“How are you doin girl, ”he said.
“I’m just fine, “she answered “but I wish you lived where Tony lived then we could have hot sausage every day.”
Nearby oriental women who work there feeding the marginally ambulatory just looked at each other and I said, ”Don’t worry your English is fine, I heard the same thing.”
Then I was off to the Pet Smart store to spend a gift certificate I’ve been carrying around since Christmas. Now if you go to the supermarket to buy dog food do you take the dog? Not unless you want to wear dark glasses and pretend your blind with a Leader Pekinese?” I bought this water bottle and bowl gravity feed on piece and the counter girl say it’s the same principal as the human water cooler.
“Not really, ”I said. “The human ones have spigots. This one you actually drink from a bowl and she said in all seriousness that some people drink from bowls you just know they do and I said I suppose you’re right in fact I drank from a puddle once during a race when the organizers forgot to put out water and she looked me up and down not like “you’re crazy old man” but rather “Your fat ass didn’t run in no race.”
Then I walked into the so called discount furniture store next to the Pet Store leaving the doors to my car all wide open and the truck popped up but at least there was a 2,000 dollar camera on the front seat.
When did real leather start looking so chincy and when did chincy become a word? Some poor young guy gave me his card and I wanted to say “Go sell drugs right now! Don’t be furniture store commission guy! And when did they start sewing throw pillows onto the back of the couch, ”I asked. “I want to be able to throw my pillow without having to throw the entire couch.”
People do have some messed up jobs talk about the children left behind.

Freddogg

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?