Tuesday, February 27, 2007

 

SLURPY INDIANS





Did you hear about the guy who was half black and half Japanese? Every December 7 he bombed Pearl Bailey.

I always liked that joke although high school kids don’t get it because most never heard of Pearl Bailey or Pearl Harbor. The joke is a clever juxtaposition and to me not offensive but I’m not a Black Jap-but wait- you can’t say Jap because the Nipponese find that offensive but not as offensive as Nip.

I’ve been listening to Raw Dog comedy uncensored on my Sirius car radio because I’ve always been a student of the craft. I used to like the Blue Collar comedy tour guys but now they are too mainstreamed to remain funny. When high school softball dugouts are screaming “Get er Done!” that’s a sure sign that it is already done.

Yesterday I heard a woman comic say “My last boy friend was half black and half Indian but not the Slurpy kind of Indian but American Indian.” I like Slurpy Indians who are cousins to Liquor Store Indians who always call me Coach in front of people because they think I must be Coach Guy because I always wear white socks.

An active 310 pound large headed Lithuanian Coach was in front of me one Friday night after the game. They took his money for his six pack of 16 ounce Old Milwaukee’s and single 22 ounce Coors Light then just said "thanks",then turned to me, ”Anything else Coach?” Nope just the whisky for my wife will be fine.”

Of Course none of these Hindu/Buddhist combo creatures of the Eastern Hemisphere drink so the idea of a Coach with his whisky drinking wife at home they find quite humorous as three of them broke out into uproarious smirking.

When the six and one coach left I asked them if they understood what that meant in American Culture. They of course did not have a curious clue.

“The rouge single 22 ouncer is a traveler, ”I said. “It’s for the ride home. Personally I don’t like them because they don’t fit in the cup holders.

The Japanese have figured that out which is why they invented the new Full Sized Tundra with adjustable slots for all six beers but you still have to hold number seven between your legs.And that also applies if your Pony Bottle guy.

Raw Freddogg!

From the movie “Five Easy Pieces” starring Jack Nicholson: The diner scene. Whole wheat toasts but hold the toast.” “And where would you like me to hold it sir?” “How about between your knees?”

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?