Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

Amped and Cranked







The above undercover informant would raise a flag up my paranoia pole.



I’m trying hard not to be insensitive and trying not to say it doesn’t get any better. But a meth-amphetamine drug dealing 50 year old middle school principal (Bethlehem ,Pa) just makes me want to giggle and that’s wrong I know it and it could happen to anyone but not really at least I don’t think it does.

And all those deadly boring certification classes out the window. And breaking the news to 950 students like they’re supposed to be traumatized but quite the contrary it’s like winning the state championship of weirdness and middle school kids will love it especially the ones who have the family dinner conversations with concerned parents who cannot answer the question ”Mom, Is Crystal Meth the same as meth amphetamines. Mr Accerra was always “amped” but he was nice.

The cops got a tip “The principal has bad teeth, is hooked and sells crank” And so the old informant wearing a wire with marked money and they made several buys until finally one was made in the guys freaking little middle school principal’s office and the informant left and in roared the cops and caught the guy with marked bills about to do crank at his desk.

Can you come back from such a public embarrassment? I have a friend who was a principal and got busted buying crack. He was fired didn’t go to jail and came back because quite frankly the hit on his reputation didn’t seem to bother him in the least.

I never dreamed of growing older and not being one of the crazy people and maybe my day is coming but if I get snagged walking out of Wawa with unpaid for five dollar sun glasses on my head I can always argue I forgot they were there and if I really wated to steal them I'd have ripped off the tag.

People’s propensity to self destruct like a Peter Graves brief case never ceases to amaze me.

Freddogg

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?