Monday, March 12, 2007

 

Boney Bin Laden



I drove through the Lincoln Tunnel and all the way across midtown Manhattan last Thursday and all I thought about as I cruised in my white Toyota 4Runner with 165 thousand miles was how easy it would be to blow myself up.

I think every American visitor coming into Do Wah Diddy New York City must think the same thing because of what happened there and because of all the tunnels and bridges and the overriding language spoken with is anything but English.

We talk of white and black issues in American but there are no regular white or black English speaking people in midtown and I’m not xenophobic in the least but dag!

I never use the word Terrorists by the way I prefer the non hyphenated Chickenshits. Terrorist makes them sound menacing but they are simply Chickenshits in search of unsuspecting soft targets.

That’s why I think Iraq is not a place for Chickenshits because those people run from Armies not towards them. And I don’t want people to start blowing up inside New York Tunnels and on bridges or just waiting for lights to change but why don’t they?

I know security is all around but it’s not visible and is it possible that all the Chickenshits are really stupid and going to Iraq to blow up because if that’s true and the CIA knows about it then by all means let’s stay there. If a troop escalation brings in more Chickenshits to blow themselves up then maybe it’s worth the risk but isn’t there some way we can go to the air and watch and occasionally help?

Just on the blog side of the street I’ve been betting since we first went into Afghanistan- I’m careful not to say invasion or incursion- that we waxed Osama and simply plowed his boney ass under so as not to create a martyr. Because this ain’t no Raiders of the Lost Ark movie and if that boney bitch was out there with a 10 million dollar price tag on his long head he would have been straffed a long time ago.

These are my thoughts from the think tank which is what exactly, a turret tank or fish tank?

Holler Back
Professor Freddogg

Comments:
Got a little behind as opposed to a small butt. Took until today to read the past week's stuff. Best for Shawanda.The 2 jokes were great.Ann Coulter another point of view. anorexic, xenophobic and still single at her age. I think I have seen her downtown with gal pals, she likes em short, dumpy and shrill, with half big hair and plucked uni-brows. Could it be another Newt Kettle Black coming?
 
I love it when we talk like this. Before the Runaway Bride who did people reference for the Bug Eyed Bitch? She set the standard and the loser boyfriend still wanted to marry her. No wonder she ran or took a bus.
I first got Coulter confused with Laura Ingram in looks. Hyper skinnies have the control thing wired up and you just cannnever mess with them only destroy them like in Girl Interrupted "Fatty"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?