Monday, March 05, 2007

 

Earth To Tall Bitch




“Earth to tall bitch! Earth to tall bitch!” David Spade in the movie PCU

Ann Coulter is my current hero for calling pretty boy with the fat wife John Edwards a “faggot.” I yelled out loud when I read that because it is so out of bounds and so incorrect and so outrageously funny and in my world has nothing to do with gay rights so all those offended people need to just shut up.

Free speech it’s called and Coulter can be fired if employed by mainstream media and she has been fired many times but the bitch is delightfully wild and tall and good looking and right wing all of which has proven a lucrative combination for the tall bitch.

Here’s what Coulter said,” I can't really talk about" Democratic presidential candidate and former Sen. John Edwards (NC) because "you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot.'

What if at a news conference President Bush pointed and said, ”Yes the little faggot from Politico.Com. Yes your punk ass. What kinda garbage question do you have for me today?”

Now that would be offensive because we expect our elected leaders to use slurs on the sly and not to call people faggots but could they if they wanted to? Is it an impeachable offense?

And the word itself has evolved and straight people use it all of the time when busting on each other. "Mom my little faggot brother took the last dougnut!" "Oh stop whining you litle bitch!"

The other night after a wild basketball game I saw an uncle hug a player who was his nephew and say, ”C’mere my nigger! That’s what I’m talking about!”

He didn’t say,”Come here once Nword.” He said the word and I don’t get to say it because from me it would be offensive even if I meant it humorously because if it missed and the player became offended all his black relatives would beat my cracker ass down.

How about an uncle says “C’mere my little faggot” and the boy is an out gay but after all it’s only family so where’s the harm?’

Coulter was dropped by USATODAY when she referred to the Democratic Convention of 2004 as the Spawn of Satan Convention and was also dropped by National Review when she said too bad Tim McViegh didn’t bomb the New York Times building.

Coulter will survive a while longer but she may be destined to meet up with Michael Richards in a rehab place for faggots that used to be funny.

Freddoggy

Comments:
good stuff and funny but why the excitement over calling that little butt hole surfer "a bundle of sticks for the fire"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?