Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

Fight The Power






Sit me down across from a zealot for wind power and if you don’t provide me with a rear exit door I will be forced to strangle them or her I really don’t care. I firmly believe that anyone who has a 4 paddled reversible hard on for wind power is totally and completely out of their minds and it has nothing to do with whether it’s a good idea it’s just their passion like having a passion for recycling which I’m not into either. I do trash and I do hydroelectric so freaking sue me, because environmentalists are like religious proselytizers, you just can’t trust fanatics.
But how much are my grandchildren going to spend for energy? What? Listen you know those shadowy evil doers congregating inside Iraq because we want them to, well why not tell them now and get it over with that we intend to take their stuff once it gets too expensive for us to stay warm and comfortable and if you don’t realize that go build a windmill in your front yard and start separating your trash with your snout.

Save the planet! Watch out for Global warning, El Nino, La Nina, The Coriolis Effect and all other natural mysteries that must be caused by us because we are so special.

An administrator once gave me a bad evaluation and on the envelope she wrote, “Please return, I recycle.”

“Save The Whales” is what I wrote.

Peace and Prosperity

Freddogg

Comments:
Freddog,

I'm constantly amazed by your schizophrenia relative to how you wander back and forth between conservativism and liberalism. How can you be against the war on terrorism, while not being for saving the planet? If consuming natural resources is your passion, why find fault with those willing to kill or be killed so you can?

The war in Iraq is about preserving the American way of life. Look at it this way, Iraq is the sacrificial annode (your homework assignment is to define it) for the Islamo-nuts so that you can gluttonize anything you want, anytime you want without fear of one or a million of them ruining your day. Here's a good one - the Iraq war is like a backyard electric bug zapper. As such it is very valuable to those of us who prefer to be occuppied with consuming rather than conserving.

One last question relative to consumerism - if we do become a land of windmills will we finally be able to make fine chocolate? They must have some legitimate association as I can not think about one without the other.

Hans Christian Andersen
 
I think I maybe know of anodes and diodes but what are we doing in Iraq?
Or did you really mean annode which is a very obscure reference,
Hey did the Suns win last night?
 
Environmentalists make me puke, and that can't be good for the planet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?