Tuesday, June 26, 2007

 

A FAT DRAFF TAKES THE CAKE





A Draff is an animal found in the Philadelphia zoo it's just the way we say it.


A no butt big bellied speedo wearing guy.I've seen too many.They should be arrested.
I spent most of my life believing there was no such thing as ugliness there were just preferences because no animal was intrinsically ugly. I used to advance the notion all the time in my psychology classes and it was always the educated black guys who laughed and told me everyone knew ugly when they saw it so why was I tripping?
I came around to agreeing that indeed nature places unattractive people among the larger herd- call it ugly if you wish it’s only a word-but it wasn’t until my wife’s cousin Timmy talked of the racial mixing of a previously isolated white coal town and said not trying to be smart or mean,”There are no girls left for the ugly white guys” or as I heard a woman comedian say,”Fat white girls need loving too.”

Tell me there is no sociological trend here in the USA but know you are all the way bullshit. Next tell me that all lack of physical action is because of low motivation most likely caused by depression. I used to believe that also. I believed some people weren’t motivated to even get out of their own way but that there was no physical state of being known as laziness but I have also changed my stance on that BUT ONLY ONCE A DAY BECauSE IT MAKES ME TIRED.

Last night I watched a program about morbidly obese people in a hospital and there was this one 600 pounder and the doctor in charge of the clinic said, “In addition to all Carl’s physical problems he is also the laziest person I know. Carl hadn't been out of bed in four years”

So I guess you could be all those things rolled into one inert humongous human perogie. Life is tough!

Freddogg

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?