Friday, July 13, 2007

 

Less Links Missing





The Panda is called Cro-Panda just for silliness purposes

You want to be found out stupid it really doesn’t require much investigation or interrogation just have someone ask you some basic questions about the planet on which you live.
You know the one about how much would a dug up coin dated 3000 B.C. be worth? Oh how long does it take the vertical rays of the sun to travel 15 degrees and why is it always two days at the same time on planet earth if there are only 24 time zones?
Or if man evolved from apes than how come he still doesn’t? And if you find love on a dead end street does that mean you and your lover represent a branch that terminates in a nub of non continuance.
I am a person willing to concede the possibility there is no god and also that evolution is not a proven fact but just more faith based bullshit. Yes, I am willing to believe in nothing except when I go to my driveway I expect my 4runner to be there and I expect it to start because it was made in Japan.
New Hominid jaws about 3.5 to 4.5 million years old, give or take, were found in Addis-Ababa near Lucy and the paleoanthropologists and the pale anthropologists are excited once again talking major noise that Ethiopia is the Cradle of Civilization as opposed to the desert of shallow graves, no rain and fast chickens.
“Bring me more missing links,”my grand mom Rose yelled as her grandchildren gathered around the brick barbeque pit, which has evolved into gas grill the size of 1955 Cadillac.
It is against the law to teach the theory of creation alongside the theory of evolution in public schools, if even for comparison purposes, because if allowed the bible beaters would have a bible next to every beaker, in every dub assed chemistry lab in America.
And so for two weeks I guided a discussion of this forbidden comparison in six straight classes of college prep seniors which represents several hundred years of teenage evolution.
And then by secret ballot students choose among the theory of creation, the theory of evolution and the mitigating theory of evolution which allows for a lawless hominid without reason and no guilt but as soon as said homind is called Homo to his face and walks into Eden like a Egyptian,it becomes a garden then we're all pressured to procreate or become garden variety hominid homos.
But seriously, as they say in the slaughtering of sacred cows, 180 students overwhelmingly picked Creationism as the theory they believed when by law Evolution was the only theory they were ever taught.
That results caused my to shrug my shoulders and sigh, ”We’ll I’ll be a monkey’s uncle.”

Uncle Freddogg

Comments:
Hey Freddog!

I've heard people refer to you as some sort of animal - even an animal's posterior, but never as a "monkey's uncle".

Seriously, why does the outcome of your student survey surprise you? Do you really think they listen to what you guys teach them in school, especially when it defies logic, and human nature?

You might have well asked them whether they believe they are beautiful or ugly when they look in a mirror. What sane teenager would think they evolved from a monkey when their other option is being made by the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe?

Teens can be dumb at times, but they're rarely downright stupid. Being genuinely stupid is usually the exclusive domain of adults - in other words people who have been at if for a long time. Some of the most stupid people I know are the highest educated people I know.

It takes more faith to believe in evolution than creativity, as there is significantly less evidence for evolution. I often wonder what the outcome of the Scopes trial would have been if it was tried anywhere other than rural Tennessee.

William Jennings Bryan
 
It surprised me because it surprised me just as you posting an anonymous response does not surprise me
 
Anonymous is the QED of the argument.
 
You mean QVC? Anytime I see the word ED I think of teacher inservice speaking of monkies at the monolith as in 2001 a space odessey in fact that sums up my career
 
That middle picture looks alot like a friend of mine.
Could it be Karl Saliba's baby pic before the taliban
captured him? My brother and I hang with Karl these days because if you are with Saliba you know you are safe from those deadly car bombs.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?