Thursday, August 30, 2007

 

Bashing the Beautiful




I taught high school for 35 straight years and I’ve heard lots of stupid shit come out of all types of containers and I never used it to make me feel better about myself.
I can’t be the only adult who has said some of the most outrageously wrong stuff in the history of the universe.

Mario Lopez making faces as Caitlin as she gives the answer below but did he forget his career had sunken to emceeing beauty pageants. Shit even I have never dropped that low.

I watched cable news losers whose erudite points are dropped on the spot in favor of a ditch collapsing on a sewer worker in New Jersey. They were giddy about this girl calling her stupid and Joe Scarborough an inbreeded dueling banjo dude from the Panhandle kept saying “you know what Mario is really thinking” only revealing what Joe was thinking ’he found the perfect woman for him” cause Mario is gay enough to take over a republican Senate seat with a shake of his right leg.

Once on a field trip standing high above a dune I pointed to a coastal town north of Lewes called Broadkill Beach and asked if anyone knew what it was. “Pee yelled out, ”Rhode Island man!”

Six black kids hit the ground and started rolling and laughing. I went after them
“You’re all so smart, what is it then?”

“We don’t know what it is, ”Chuckie said. “But we know it ain’t no mother fucking Rhode Island.


Here are the girl’s remarks about why some students can't find American on a world map.



“I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., er, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children.”

Here’s your question. “If a distance runner from Slovakia running six minute miles runs directly at a runner from Slovenia running five minute pace in what country will they meet and how long will it take?


Professor Freddogg

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?