Friday, August 10, 2007

 

Bipolar Retard








A little girl I know asked me if I knew a certain woman who was fired as a substitute teacher. “I don’t know the bitch,”I said, and she said “what?” and I repeated,” I don’t think I know her.”

“Well she got fired from our school for calling some boy a ‘Bipolar Retard’” A younger seven year old asked “what’s bipolar mean?”
I answered “are you o.k. with the word retard” and she said “sure I know what a retard is.”

So I explained, using dramatization, manic and depressed behaviors, which they found highly entertaining. Creativity in writing is among other things putting words back to back you never see together, like Bipolar Retard.

“Jimmy, why are you so morose and somber if not down right melancholy?”

“Dah, because I’m retarded? And in school they make me take retarded classes taught by retarded teachers. MY class is filled with retarded kids just like me. And everyone knows who we are and they think we don’t know they know but get caught one time spraying Windex on a cafeteria table and wiping it down while two adults watch and record your actions and you are pretty much outed as the retarded guy.’

The on a manic Monday Jimmy bounds down the steps and dumps a baby bowl of sugar on top of his breakfast sugar smacks before annoying the dog to freaking death running the risk of being the first child in history attacked by a Golden Doodle.

But seriously I would love the opportunity to go Hannibal The Cannibal on any adult who called a child a Bipolar Retard or any other name. Kids have immunity and enjoy the right to annoy those who are paid to watch them.

Freddogger

Comments:
Be careful what you say about a child, they're listening.
R. M. Ward
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?