Monday, August 13, 2007

 

Freak Coal! Steal Oil!



Technology is tragically misdirected when so many Americans drive cars with satellite radios and GPS systems and yet we still send men into mines with no beacons that work to indicate where they are if, in fact, they are anywhere in a temporal flesh and blood way.
And once a little hole is being drilled into the top of the mountain to look for your whereabouts it’s pretty much certain that your life was given up for coal which no one ever talks about except when mountains collapse on top on miners. I honestly didn’t know that American companies were still mining coal with real people under ground.
Why are we in Iraq if not to steal oil so we don’t have to mine coal at home and when is the last time you ever saw a piece of coal and I wouldn’t know iron ore if it rolled in my front door or bounced off me head.
I live in a world I don’t understand and tell me again why are we in Iraq? Oh yea, to engage the terrorists? I know the terrorists are extremely stupid but what is happening in Iraq is not terror, it is every day blow up bullshit and they will never run out of stupid people and I know what you’re thinking.
How are these two points related? Mine coal or steal oil? I’m for stealing. A good old economic slap around, will not only teach everyone a lesson but drop the cost of regular below a dollar a gallon.
Fredman

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?