Tuesday, September 04, 2007

 

Eschewing The Fat




I have a good friend who is a former Mr.Maryland a football coach and athlete and a lifelong personal trainer with a much better attitude than me when people are looking at him. I am his mentor in journalism and today I looked at his column “Try 10 tips to help lose body fat” and I thought I’d share my own list

Try 10 tips to lower cholesterol.

1. Eat bigger hotdogs and lots of them I recommend Omaha Steaks because they arrive in dry ice which is all the way cool.
2. Ranch dip with Trisketts throw away the lid and stop kidding yourself.
3. A dozen deviled eggs whipped to death laden with mayo and Dijon mustard.
4. Cookie Dough or cake batter real ice cream multiple dishes late at night.
5. A block of sharp white Kraft Cheese melted on a sleeve of saltines slathered with salsa and chased by three beers and a triple shot of Jamison’s and diet coke.
6. Extra cheese with extra fistful pizza six piece minimum and a nearby retriver to snag crust out of midair.
7. Italian sub extra meet and cheese skim coat of oil then mayo like drywall paste, cut in six pieces then eat with six smaller meals throughout the day.
8. If you see a bowl of buttered and bubbling crab dip at backyard barbeque just take it right to your truck and eat the entire thing and bring all the shrimp with you.
9. Eat a cheeseburger right off a fat woman’s plate then be prepared to sumo in the above ground pool.
10. Eat a cylinder of liverwurst with a table spoon alternating a package of Vienna fingers.

I have followed this program for years and my cholesterol is 140 and I’m not hypo or hyper anything not type 1 or 2 and I take no prescription medication and I only breath heavy if you don’t have caller I.D.

Trainer Freddogg

Comments:
I can not wait for my next cardiac appointment to let my doctors know I have a new trainer and this is what he recommends. My heart is jumping for joy as I read this great menu or because I just walked 6 miles. You missed one, I will label it
10a. potted meat on saltines topped with a squirt of mayo for nice eye appeal.
The tinman!!
 
Remember from the song "Oz never did give nothing to the Tinman that he didn't already have"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?