Wednesday, September 19, 2007

 

LASER TASER




I am a liberal Law and Order advocate and don’t usually come down on the side of police power. But this unrelenting showing and crying over the campus police “Taser Hot Shotting” of a University of Florida student who interrupted a John Kerry speech with a speech of his own has turned me hawkish.
The lesson: All rights are relative and sometimes conflicting in other words” sit down and shut up, no one came here to listen to your dumb ass!”
I’d like to Taser that spoiled bitch myself, the goofy muffler. And that boy was big and young and crazy stupid and he had been warned and anyway Tasers are fun-legalized joy buzzers for cops-and the discomfort only temporary and now what do we have, political activism on the Gator campus? That will only last until the next home football game and all day Saturday drunk.
If I were a cop I’d Taser every smart aleck who talked back to me then deny I did it. Every teacher in an urban high school should have one” would you like an In School Suspension and miss the game or a quick Taser shot for being late? “I’ll take the Taser!”
“Not in the groin Bitch!”
How about long distance laser Tasers that’s what I’m talking about.
“That coach doesn’t play the right people my daughter should be starting!”
“Yikes! I think I just had a hot flash!”

Comments:
Freddog,

Where have you been? In Sussex County we've been using cattle prods to keep the kids in the back seat quiet every time we take a family car ride longer than 15 minutes. Them Florida cops got nothin on us.

You need to get up to speed man! How long have you lived here?

Zap Udderman
 
I hear cattle prods are also part of the late night bar scene but only by mutual consent
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?