Saturday, September 01, 2007

 

Leg Man




I am a leg man. No I don’t mean when I look at women I look at legs or when I order chicken I defer to legs I mean I Am A Leg Man and always have been.

Put the pin in the bottom of the stack on the quad extension machine and I will push up 240 pounds all day long and the same for the 300 mark on the calf riser. But lately my feet have been talking back to me and who needs to go through the day with feet awareness?

I have also been wearing white athletic socks around the clock-I said clock- since the fourth grade. But as you get older God in his compassionate wisdom begins to attack long term survivors with a bevy of maladies I can only deduce provides great heavenly entertainment for saints with flat screens.

I am being attacked by my socks. There are constricting blood flow to my feet and some people may say-“well asshole your socks are too tight”- but they were never too tight before? I rip off my socks and there is this indentation circle which I fondle in bewilderment before putting my feet on the coffee table and wiggling them-toes too-for 15 minutes, my wife doing her best to hide her annoyance moving rapidly towards destination disgust.
And whoever invented those socks that just wrap around your heel was a freaking idiot but now I have several pair which I usually rip to shreds pulling them around my heel because in Indonesian sweat sock shops there is no concept of the 13 quad E foot with jagged big toe nail. Represent Yo!

Fred’s Dogs Barking

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?