Tuesday, September 11, 2007

 

Ultimate Old Guy





A split second away from incarceration and community ridicule my life as a funny man surely over but my body was tensed and muscles pumped adrenaline surging.
I only wanted to get my dogs wet, just for a second. I pulled into an upscale bay front community that had public access signs because these millionaires with second homes on the waterfront don’t own the beach they just think they do.
My wife and I along with Jesse and Darby dogs were at the waters edge. There was a posted sign on all Lewes beaches with all the don’ts which included “no dogs until after September 30. “
I sensed a white lady broken loose for the Casper tribe heading down to lecture me. And then a voice from behind, ”Can’t you read the sign it says no dogs?”
I looked up to see this older man-big enough- with jug head started to tell me about “the law.”
I asked him,” where did You come from? I’ve been here 30 seconds.” He said,” I followed you in.”
I used to tell my students never mess with a person when they’re at their home, with their family, or with their dog. Because they will most certainly break bad and consider killing you.”
This guy had a retired Trooper plate on the front of his Dodge 2500 and a big American flag decal on the back.
I was of course in violation of a city ordinance but so is throwing a Frisbee during peak hours.
I corralled the dogs to put back in the car and stopped in front of this man and said, ”You need to get a fucking life because you ain’t nothing but a big fucking loser boy!”
And then I waited. I felt juiced on Roids, my big body was all steel come to life. I have to learn to bring homicidal rage to my workouts.
If I had succeeded in provoking this idiot I was willing to snag him in the power German headlock, and then take him to the sand for a five point move. Then there would be the predictable begging “let me go” and a crowd would gather and I would be satisfied to say nothing of under arrest.
I still get mad when I think about it because I would never in a million years bother some big dude with his wife and two dogs I wouldn’t care if they were camping on my front lawn.
Where do these deputy dogs come from?

Freddogg

Comments:
Wow. Couple of questions & thoughts Fredman.

1 Was the beach crowded?
2 Why did the man follow you in?
3 I didn't think you got hot under the collar.
4 Good advice on confronting people.
 
1. Beach was not crowded.

2. I'm not even sure what followe you in meant.

3. It takes a lot for me to come loose.

4. I also used to say "never disrespct a person and leave them standing there. Either apologize or kill them becuase they are coming to burn down your house.

5. great to hear from you and where are you?
 
Perhaps you have a hate crime on your hands. These people obviously have a lack of appreciation for the need for open acceptance of multi-species family exercise modalities. Sounds like they may need diversity training.
 
Just another example of the man keepin us down
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?