Tuesday, October 23, 2007

 

Out and About




“The Plame boss-the Plame”! Turning up in my life all over the place from 60 Minutes to Diane Rehm NPR radio interviews and I’m sick of the bitches, all the bitches, Valerie, Diane and Katie.

How can anyone trust a signing spy who won’t shut up and looks so perfect? Scooter Libby was charged and sentenced later commuted by Bush, for Obstruction of Justice, because he wouldn’t give accurate information to a Special Ed Prosecutor who was trying to burn his boss. Cheney don’t play yo!

Hell I’m a right winged Liberal and now Joe Junket Wilson and Valerie are promoting her book about being outed as a CIA operative. What’s next for Valeria, NFL sideline reporting?

I’d out her myself if it weren’t too late and I’d never go grouse hunting with Pork Chop Cheney who may “accidentally” shoot me for no good reason.

The tragic thing about all this beltway stuff is everyone is corrupt and I’m not rich or powerful enough to join them I just pay taxes to give them all money to play with.

And what if it comes down to a choice between Hilary and Rudy which way do they swing? You know they both have walked on the Wild Side and speaking of a “gay marriage” maybe they should marry each other?

What happens in a democracy that has an entire building called the CIA? I mean don’t people park there everyday? I’ll bet that every spy in the world knows every other one and that they go to each other’s parties.

Freddogg

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?