Friday, December 14, 2007

 

STEAMY STEROID SHOWER SEX




A gay man was following me around Gold’s Gym this morning and I know I’m sexually attractive to all those totally crossed out-or not- but I was having a bad hair day so I turned and said ‘What do you want?”
I overheard you say you were interested in trying “The Queer” so I’d though I’d offer and I said, No, I said ‘The Clear’ you know like in steroid scandal and he began to ask me how long I liked to cycle and I told him 30 minutes with a IPOD but he was talking anabolically not aerobically.
Later at Wawa it was dirt bag hard rock multiple pierced in the face heroin looking low self esteem gay guy holding a small dog that was a cross between a Yorkie and a Cairn Terrier? The dog had a red bow in its fur between the ears and started to growl at me like it meant it and so I went black girl on the guy.
“I wish that Chucky Gooney sorry assed looking lap dog would bite me! I’m praying he bite me. I’ll be on him like Mike Vick on a car battery. He’ll fly into the deli counter like Clemens’ chin music. I’m on him like Sammy on a Dominican chicken. I will smother him like a Bonds skull cap.
And I finally wrapped it up; I’ll be on him like the Mozambique Mauler, Maria Matola on Marion Jones in the shower after a sub two minute 800 meters run 10 thousand feet above sea level at the equator.
My imagdry sometimes gets the best of me.

Peace Freddogg

Comments:
Careful, doggy might like it- he could bark out like Tina Turner "Hit me again Ike and this time put some stank on it!"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?