Saturday, January 12, 2008

 

Pardon The Disruption



Pardon the disruption but five thousand snow geese just hanging out on a late afternoon prior to kickoff need a little unpremeditated flight time, you know, the old freight and flight natural reflex of nature.

Darby Doodle was herding the geese like white people at a Sheriffs sale. Back in the town of Lewes there are leash laws and pooper scooper people but out here on the hallowed fallows it is every dog for himself.

That’s it, nothing earth shattering, just four paws lifting ten thousand wings.

Peace

FReddogg

Comments:
Freddogg,

Have you ever noticed how Darby Doodle running free relative to the confinement of a house or town is akin to a butterfly emerging from the restriction of the caterpillar's existence? Whenever I watch my dog break free from confinement I gain some sense of vital freedom myself. Does that make sense?

The Messenger
 
Absolutely without the animals I'm not even out there. Anyone who has lost a dog knows a ride in a car or walk on the beach is just not the same without them.
 
Makes me wish I had had the time today to take my DoodleBug and her sisters to the beach in Lewes today. They absolutely love it there and I SO need the salt air, sand, and water myself. **sigh** Is it Spring yet?

Always love Darby Doodle Dog stories, Freddogg. Thanks!!

Gramma Debbi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?