Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 

Serial Noogier



A young mother rolls around Sam’s Club pushing a cart in which sits a little boy and his not so little older brother. It was obvious to me that the older kid was big enough to walk and he was what my grandmother Rose used to describe as a sneaky little punk ass.
Every time mom would turn and reach for a family sized household item “big boy” would noogie his little brother making him cry.
Mom would turn around and tell the little guy to stop crying that he was getting on her nerves. And it would happen again and again and the only person noticing was me and I wanted to noogie the big boy so badly but I believe you can go to prison for laying a power noogie on a non related five year old stranger.
I knew I was watching a serial noogier in the making. Striking deftly and without conscious willing to persecute his little brother and send his mother to the “nervous hospital” without remorse. A totally cold and non-caring, punk assed noogier.
If some sadistic school-yard noogier ever attacked one of my grand daughter’s I would lay in wait at the bus stop secure him in the power German headlock as the red lights went to yellow and jump up and down rubbing his head raw no doubt to thunderous applause from his bus mates.
Go out in public and lay a friendly noogie on the head top of a stranger and see how quickly you end up a Tier Two moderate risk on the Noogie Offenders website?

Freddogg

Comments:
Freddogg, I think you spend way too much time at Sam's. Heck, I think you spend way too much time in Dover! I have a valid reason (3 grandkiddos) to spend time in Dover and at Sam's, but I don't go near as often as you do. LOL
 
This was at a Sam's in Towson where I was wasting time while my wife sat with her mother at the office of an Indian Orthoped who specializes in reverse shoulder surgery to ease pain the the elderly who have no need to throw curve balls
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?