Saturday, March 08, 2008

 

War Dogs of Ohio





Photo One is Samantha Power An Obama Aid No Longer-Harvard Professor who called Hillary a Monster off the record.

Photo Two- Everyone loves a beagle.



Doc was my mentor in journalism. He used to come into my kitchen and always asked if Luigi the Beagle was from Ohio. I would say no and Doc would respond,”Then why does he have an O under his tail?”
Extrapolating that disgusting image all mammals are from Ohio and when Hillary Clinton won the Ohio Democratic primary because the majority of assholes voted for her she went off saying Ohio was the bell weather state and that the road to the presidency always went through Ohio and I’m thinking “Can you get from one side of the state to the other without stopping because who wants to waste away in “No-Wheres-Ville?”
I have friends from Ohio-we all do-and they all left. No one moves to Ohio so when the economic NAFTA nudniks talk about jobs leaving Ohio well dam people with jobs leave because raising a family in the rust belt is a depressing proposition
The Clinton's are working their monstrous magic-that’s what I said- not only bringing down Barack but almost assuring that John McCain will win the White House.
And “off the record” means just that. Anytime a sensitive statement is made to me in an interview I always check back “was that on the record” before publishing.
Arthur Ashe was outed as HIV guy , Mark McGuire as andro-guy and John Rocker as racist guy, all information that should have been kept off the record.
My rule is to stand behind nothing I write or say. Rather I stand in front and I’m not quivering, apologizing or running away.
“If you turn tail and run baring you Ohio ass the dogs just chase you even the puppies, ”Grandmom Rose always said. “Say it-Own it-tell them all to kiss your Ohio ass!”


Drop back and pundit

Freddogg

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?