Tuesday, April 15, 2008

 

Who Is Dionne Warwick?



I have been humming this tune since 10 am Tuesday morning.

What do you get when you fall in Love A guy with a pin to burst your bubble
That's what you get for all your trouble I'll never fall in love again.
I'll never fall in love again.


Because at 10 a.m. I took a picture of a 15 year old high jumper and I said to her, ”You look like a young Dionne Warwick” and she responded “Who is Dionne Warwick”?
My dumb answer was “Whitney Houston’s aunt” but I stopped short of “Do you know the way to San Jose and Psychic Hotline commercials”, in fact, I meant what I said to be complimentary and wanted to avoid saying “You look like Dionne after facial reconstruction so her face could match her beautiful voice.
Early Dionne “A chair is still a chair even though there’s no one sitting there” had that left to right low to high bite look going on which I liked, something attractive about a crooked smile and a pretty voice.
“I know I’ll never love this way again hold on hold on” who is Dionne Warwick? I was leveled.

Freddogg barking up the barren tree of musical memories

Comments:
Fredogg,

All we are is dust in the wind.

The Messenger
 
While your statement may be true, dust in the wind can be a powerfull force to deal with. In fact, it may very well generate all the electric power we will ever need? Of course it is dangerous to fool around with mother nature let alone with anyones mother. have a fine bluewater wind day!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?