Thursday, May 29, 2008

 

Virtual Harassment



I was wondering if a person not unlike myself could be charged with sexually harassing a computer generated female voice?
Today it was information and the city and state question. I knew she was leading me into trouble because where I live 645 is a Lewes exchange but if the place is actually in Rehoboth the computer voice may go Lewes or Rehoboth there is just no way to know.
I chose “Bidness” for my category and then said slowly “Kim’s Hair Creations” and the voice said “Prudential Gallo Realty, is that right”? I screamed “No Bitch! I don’t want some split commission slut cutting my hair.”
Please hold and I’ll get my supervisor.
“Yes may I help you? “
“Sure what are you wearing?”
“What listing do you want?”
“Kim’s Hair Creations because I’m gay”
“I have a Kim’s Hair Creations in Lewes and ‘Because I’m Gay’ in Rehoboth which number do you want?”
“I’ll take the one without caller I.D.”I said.
“Hello Because I’m Gay”
“Goodbye, because I’m not!”
I still need a haircut.

Freddogg

Comments:
ROFLMAO!!!!! You are SO bad!! Thanks for the chuckle. I do the same thing. Does that make me bad, too??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?