Sunday, June 01, 2008

 

Flexible Fat Person



I mean no disrespect when I capture a photo and write Flexible Fat Girl in the subject line. In fact this young woman has all my admiration because any “Boney Maroni” can stroke a 5k the bigger question is how can skinny people run slow I mean what is their excuse?
Offensive lineman in the NFL couldn’t run a 5k at the beginning of training camp if their salary depended upon it. There was a time period in the 70’s when all backs and receivers showing up for football camps from high school through the pros were expected to break six minutes in the mile. And the linemen were expected to break 6:30 and then it was seven minutes and later eight minutes and finally some sensible person asked “what is the point? Do these individuals ever have occasion to chase a ball carrier for a country mile and what running back in the universes could they hump down unless they caught them in the shower but let’s leave real guy locker room horse play out of this conversation.
My belly is hard if you poke it won’t move but it is orbital. Fitness experts say subcutaneous hard fat is the most dangerous kind and I say, “Get down in a four point stance and let me drive your ass and we’ll see who is dangerous.”
After this morning race a too tan woman was sitting at a table on a bay side deck and very politely said, “I hope I didn’t steal your seat I’m just trying to get some sun.”
‘You are getting pretty white ,”I said ,and she said, ”I know I just fad so quickly and I told her she need a city soot roof tar row house tan like me just a flash of sunlight and 60 years of crud shines so bright it hurts.
I’m done this treatise was pointless and would be a D in a creative class judged by a non creative person.

freddogg

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?