Wednesday, June 04, 2008

 

Hip To Be Stupid



I must go Star Words Non Intervention on all these dumb assed people that are playing in my world like wooden Weeble dropouts from a Fisher Price Play School
Today I was in line at Wawa with a little hardhat Mexican behind me and a large Hispanic wannabe soft taco dumb ass behind him.
The authentic Hispanic was inspired to say ‘Que Pasa’ to the imitation Hispanic who replied “Nada” and followed that with “Better than ‘No Mas.’
“Do you know why No Mas is a famous expression from the world of sports” I said jumping into the ring. “I wasn’t aware it was ”The guy said looking back with an expressing like he didn’t want to hear “No Mas” from my old blanca butt.
Roberto Duran waved off Sugar Leonard in the eight round of their 1980 championship bout because Ray Ray was toying with his fat and under trained ass and said “No Mas! No Mas!”
Duran would later claim he was saying “"No boxeo con el payaso," (I'm not boxing with this clown)
I walked back to my 54 dollar fill up, gave each of the dogs a crumpet-what is this England-and one for daddy-and said do them-“it’s not my fault nobody know shit about anything no mas” and "No Mas" makes no sense in response to Que’ Pasa because how can you be happening no more if you were never happening in the first place.



Hasta Luego

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?