Wednesday, July 02, 2008

 

I Want A Gangsta Bitch






'Backspin' on the Sirius satellite radio-old school style rap- and the beat was all up inside me before I walked into the bank and up to the teller. And I wanted to “tell her” “I want a gangsta bitch!” I didn’t know I wanted one until a few minutes ago but hell yea I want one preferably one that can take sports photos.
A few years ago I asked my large Irish professor friend James during a class in Irish Literature if say a Master P was just as smart and clever as William Butler Yates and the fact that James wasn’t cool was keeping him from realizing that.
James took a deep breath then asked me if I was fucking crazy?
Comedian Eddie Griffin said that every time someone talks about lyrics that are harmful to society because young kids will mimic the behavior and act it out in reality they always use Gangsta Rap as an example.
“What about that Heavy Metal, mega death, bite the heads off of chickens and stab mommy with a pitchfork white boy music,” Eddie asked. “You know what I call sick ass shit.
Rap this and rap that but shoot the relatives at the back yard barbecue sick ass shit why not talk about that for while.”
Comedian Gary Shandling in dead pan delivery said,”I like gangsta rap. My bitch and I listen to it all the time in the car.”
Many times as a teacher I wanted to quote that Shandling line but knew my students would run to my wife’s room, ”Fredman said you are his bitch” and that out of context I’d be facing the school board behind closed doors.
“Mr. Frederick did you tell your class that you and your bitch like to listen to rap music when you go driving and infer that said bitch is actually your wife chairperson of the English department.?”
“That bitch is straight up gangster know what I’m sayin- hip hop hippity hop.”
I once told a classroom joke in front of an evaluator from Middle States who then expressed concern to my principal.
“I used to be engaged to a girl from Czechoslovakia but it didn’t work out because my parents wouldn’t accept checks.” Students made the mistake of laughing.
“Then I was engaged to a girl with a wooden leg but my parents made me break it off.”
I told students a good creative writing exercise would be “I used to be engaged to a blank but….”
And you wonder why people aren’t funny anymore cramming for irrelevant state tests.

freddogg

Lyrics if you want to memorize


Master P
If she ain't a gangsta bitch
Then I don't want her don't want her
And if she ain't a gangsta bitch
Then I don't need her
You can keep her


I need a bitch to hold my stash, a bitch to give me some ass
And when I'm on the run I need a hoe to send me some cash
I'm a ball 'til I fall and that's the first right
I need a bitch to watch my house while I live the streetlife
And I know it sound crazy
I want a gangsta bitch to have my baby
And pack a 380
And ride calm by the po-pos with dope in the Mercedes
And known to be a lady
And massage me with hennessy and weed when she bathe me

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?