Tuesday, August 05, 2008

 

SPINNING CYCLE THEORIES








Free to roam the wild while trapped inside the cycle of abuse? Speaking of abusing cycles, I once tried to adjust a balloon in the spokes while under power and ended up mangling my hand while crashing into a wall. Did I ever try that again? No, I didn’t need grand mom Rose asking me over and over,”tell me again-slowly- how you hurt yourself!”
I know it’s a syndrome and I know I can’t understand the psychological power of dominance and control but when a middle aged man says he was abused as a teen by Father Murphy over a four year period exchanging sex inside the confessional for the teachers edition of the textbook I’m like “oh yea, like that could happen to a normal hormonal emerging savage of the male sex.
There was this young nun with a “habit” of bumping her breast into the side of my skull when she checked my math computations and when she patted me on top of the head and said “nice job” I wasn’t really sure that long column addition is what she was talking about. Or in Philly Euclidian Geometry “I’ve got your long column right here! Parabolaba Ding Dong ”
Back when I was teaching psychology to fantasy frustrated teenagers I had a guest speaker from a battered women’s shelter. She had all the background to tell stories high school kids would pay attention to but instead she talked of love and esteem and faulty relationships and I kid you not a young black student smart as anything raised his hand and looking straight at me like the woman wasn’t even there said, ”Fredman when is this woman going to talk about bitches getting slapped? Cause if you slap a black woman you had better follow it up with a punch and then move to another state because she is coming to kill your ass and we all gotta sleep sometime.”
Another time I had an experienced psychiatrist who spent a career chairing in prison group therapy sessions for repeat pedophiles as we cycle back to peddling.
This dude brought a therapy dog to class-a welsh corgi- and I asked him if the anti vivisection society knew about his dog and then the guy pouted and petted his dog for 45 minutes and said absolutely nothing of interest so when he left my students asked,”Fredman tell us some sex offenders stories because with all your friends I know you have a couple and yes there was Vinnie who dressed in all white and washed dishes at Frank’s Diner and paid boys a dollar to show him their heinous heinies and when Teddy told me the heiny exchange rate was easy money I told him about inflation and stagnation and supply and demand and my grand mother’s “sick bitch” theories of society and Vinnie was breaking the law of man while Teddy was breaking the laws of nature.
I knew all this in third grade
Trapped inside the cycle my ass!That's why wheels roll.

Father Freddogg

Comments:
Speakin of heinie, ( the 4th, lost Pep Boy) is it only funny to me that Mayor Tush of Dewy Beach is upset about exposed buttocks?

I said Lord take me downtown,I'm just looking for some tush.....

The Ball
 
The is only one Ball!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?