Wednesday, September 24, 2008

 

Afflicted and Conflicted




Remember the Dylan Album “Blond on Blond” well I was thinking of a Boomer 2008 version “Bone on Bone.”
I am fit with great body chemistry like a 136 cholesterol reading but my cushions otherwise known as cartridge and sometimes meniscus are just disappearing. I re-injured my right knee in bed rolling for the remote. I had to call the First State Orthopedic office to see which leg I injured two years ago because I honestly had no idea.
Doctor tried to talk me into chicken fat injections and I told him “Shut Up” cause who knows of the side effects like Pecker Head syndrome.
I am afflicted with conflicting syndromes on the one hand I am now remembering everything and everybody from my past with instant recall the flip side is that twice in the last week while remembering things I forgot I was in traffic and nearly got sideswiped at 80 m.p.h. by a Dodge Dually Quad cab with a camper then broadsided by a teenager on a cell phone popping zits and doing 90.
Last Friday a black face from my past called me over to the fence at a football game and asked me to remember him and instructed those around him not to help and for me not to look at any of them for context clues.
“You are Rowland from 1991,”I said. You have nine brothers and sisters and some extra curriculars like that skinny boy over there you all call Mert. And do you remember your pet name for me?”
“Fredman,”Rowland said. “Everybody knows Fredman.”
“Then why I gotta be a white mother fucker,”I joked, and Rowland remembered when I pulled him out of a fight 17 years earlier and he turned to me and said,"Get your hands off me you fat white mother fucke,"and I snapped "Who you calling fat?"
Everybody along the fence was laughing because in a tight community where you share history that’s just they way we do it.
I’ll never forget breaking up a hallway fight and Juan keep trying to get through me to get to some kid. Amy the Homecoming Queen was light skinned and part Indian and yelled to Juan.
“Can’t you see Fredman is trying to help you? Why don’t you just stop?”
“Why don’t you just shut up you freckle faced Howdie Doodie looking puppet bitch, ”Juan said.
Amy jumped forward, stuck the landing and pointed to her crotch with both hands. “Why don’t you come over here and eat my pussy you frog eyed coon.”
Of course neither of these student qualified for creative language class which caters more to not funny NPR bullshit.
I am so out I don’t even know how I got in.

freddogg

Comments:
Dang, Freddogg!! A remote?? In the bed??? Don't you know there are two things you should NOT do in the bedroom? One is watch TV (hence no need for a remote), the other is read (books, magazines, Hustler, etc.). Bedrooms are for sleeping and sex, period!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?