Thursday, September 11, 2008

 

MIss Piggy Gets A Pass


Remember the war when John McCain was held prisoner for five years? What do you think would happen if the 9/11 terrorist parachuted out of their soon to collide with the Towers planes into New York City?
I know McCain was a honorable military man not a terrorist but how was his mission defined by those who lived near Hanoi?
And how did the Vietnam War, inarguably a flawed policy that cost 57,000 American lives, end? I believe it was Richard Nixon around 1970 who declared it was time to hand the war over to the Vietnamese. It took five years and 10 thousand American lives to go back door because we wanted to save face in a war we had already quit on.
This Iraq situation is eerily similar and anyone who says “let’s just get out” is a quitter and admitting that all those American lives were for nothing. And so we stay, more lives are lost but the question persists “for what exactly”?
And on the eve of September 11 attacks the talk is of whether Barack called Palen a Pig by inference.
“Mr. Frederick I heard you called me a fat pig.”
“No mam, I certainly would never do that. Who told you that?”
I heard you were talking in class and said that fat pig was a redundancy like little baby and that sometimes fat pigs ascended to positions of power and authority so if you weren’t talking about me who were you talking about?’
“Mam, I was talking about my aunt rose who was promoted from the drive in window of the sperm bank to director of erotic literature. What would ever make you think I was talking about you? When I hear fat pig I don’t assume someone is talking about me?’
“Well maybe you should?”
“Maybe I should? Now that is precious. But seriously if I ever decide to call you a fat pig you will be the first to know it. It will go something like this,”Hey has anybody seen that fat pig around here?”

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?