Tuesday, September 30, 2008

 

Off Road Economics




Bailout-Schmailout! I surfed the cable channels for an hour this morning and quickly realized that the money game being played by Wall Street and bank speculators is beyond the grasp of the players and commentators and elected members of Congress.
How can so much happen when nothing happens? It’s all a cyber cerebral game played by the genus hydrocephalus, a bunch of water head losers all of whom think Manuel Labor is an illegal Mexican.
House Speaker Nancy castigated and castrated the Republican members of Congress and was bitch slapped in retaliation. Barney Ball Park Frank steps to the Mic and you wonder “where is this guy late Saturday night?”
Is my 401 safe? How about my 403b? How about my state run pension plan? Can I get a car loan” Do I want a car loan? No comprende’ on all of the above.
My investments are diversified because that’s the kind of portfolio I want I only wish I knew what I was talking about and although I could do a stand up routine of 45 minutes on any prop from a messy garage I could not speak for more than 30 seconds on how to get my retirement money and if I could do I have to give it back and don’t even start with me about Social Security because I know that the same speculators who like midget prostitutes sell short are banking on me dying on the short end of bad financial decisions.
We as a nation value education but we place power in the hands of elected C students the closest most got to 3.0 was their BAL.
I am rich at WaWa, so off I go, and if this crisis renders me personally destitute you can bet your ass between Food Lion and WaWa I will steal enough calories to power a Winnebago.
Yes that is a ring bologna in my pocket!

FReddogg

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?