Tuesday, November 18, 2008

 

Enraged and Righteous



I was in Wawa this morning and saw two people I haven’t seen since the last time, which was about 15 years ago.
The woman looked like Margaret Thatcher with a Tammy Faye haircut and makeup and looked like she should have Western truck mirrors coming out of her ears. It reminded me of the song by “They Must Be Giants” “She’s Actual Size but she looks much bigger to me.”
And the other guy a big burly boy builder now sports the carriage of Ted Kennedy minus the horse.
At least I only look like I fell off the butt end of a Wonder Bread loaf.
But the most fun I had after tossing each of my dogs a plain doughnut was when I intended to blend into moving traffic and was angrily cut off by a mini van with a pro life sticker on the back and the driver called me a mother fucker.
“Is this a great country or what, “I thought because I like the angry side of the road. I wanted to follow the guy to his destination and interview him and ask,” How to you reconcile the pro-life position with road rage trying to send me into the Crabby Dick’s concrete sign abutment? And I have the power to make him an Athlete of the Week in the local paper but then more pro lifers will ramp up their Caravans because you know, pro- life zealots really just want to kill adults.
Rage against the machine! Freddoggs

Comments:
OMG, that's so true.
 
Geeeez, you just gave him his 5 minutes of fame..............
 
Has a positive correlation study been done to determine if there is a relationship between people who hold pro-life, pro war and pro death penalty positions?
R.M. Ward
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?