Saturday, December 27, 2008

 

Ice Ice Baby






Why do people who achieve some modicum of fame and money to go with it make stupid decisions like being drunks and drug users and perhaps spouse and/or girlfriend batterers? And peep this, the face betrays all lies I don’t care who you are if you burn the candle at both ends your face ends up in the house of wax.
Vanilla “ICE BABY” is my boy his one hit rocks old school like no other. I love watching black people watch white people get down to that song. At first Ice was cool like a cube but then he melted but wanted to stay in the Tupperware tray of fame with his stupid haircut low self esteem distorted self image self.
O.J. excluding that likely double murder personality blip just makes me laugh and the more infamous he becomes the more money my lithograph purchased at an art auction 20 years ago the only question remaining is “why was I at an art auction and did I steal the art on the way out the door? “

And the CSI dude sleeping in his car by the side of the road In Palm Springs and pleading guilty to possession of cocaine and ecstasy which means he was guilty of a lot more like that haircut.

I thinking of stealing a 52 inch high definition plasma flat screen just by holding it over my head like a thin crust party pizza and walking past the security girl with an attitude and over those dumb-assed sensors that only go neck high. The heart would pound the blood pressure would elevate my entire reputation on the line and if I’m caught I claim adrenaline addiction.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?