Friday, December 26, 2008

 

Scuz Santa







Early Christmas morning I went to WaWa looking for pudding, grandson Davey’s favorite. Two women in Santa hats were leaning against a side wall used as a wind break to catch a smoke. They looked somewhat harsh but I least they were working and I wasn’t as I turned to the dogs and said,” Nice!”
Inside were more Santa hats and a hefty portion of not right looking white people. I thought my eyes were deceiving me but there was this guy about 40 years old wearing a fleece warm up jacket that looked like he rolled on a rug in a 40 dog house as the zipper was pulled half way up to his belly shelf.
I stared some more because he was in the out of focus zone where near meets far sighted and there was this black matted chest hair escaping like crab grass around a boat trailer that has been left unmoved in the yard for the last 16 years.
This looking like a hijacker of a chicken truck dude was just plain nasty looking and all the nasty people waiting in line grimaced at each other and nodded “that dude is nasty.”
Scud Santa sails through the air in fleece warm up and matted hair and as he soared behind mangy reindeer up into the air the crowd on the ground shouted “that bitch don’t care!”

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?