Sunday, January 18, 2009

 

Charging The Jeep






There were two great writing prompts from this Sunday morning’s news reports. . In one an innocent bystander caught in the middle of a spontaneous group spasmodic street conflagration was bitten by a police dog.
It reminded me of the bomb scare at the high school where I taught when a fight broke out in a crowded gym, the cop and his passive drug sniffing dog came to help quell the disturbance and as an always unemotional English teacher backed into the doorway the dog bite her on the ass. It was kind of funny because she just looks down then gave the dog a note to go to the office.
The second was about three rampaging elephants escaped from the elephant car wash trampling to death some Indians who worked for Hewlett Packard computer technical support team.
I would guess that a tee shirt “Survived Elephant Trampling” doesn’t exist and speaking of Tusk carrying bull elephants do they mate the way I think they do and make the noises I’m sure they do? My god, most of nature is so “nobody needs to see this!”
And what is up with the nearsighted Rhino and his aphrodisiac horn? Ask not so little Miss Rhino I guess? Will that be cash or charge Mr. Rhino. “Hello, All State? Another Rhino tried to mate with my Willy. No, it’s a jeep!”

The above writing is an example of Freudian fixation which means I left my creative game in the sixth grade

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?