Tuesday, January 13, 2009

 

Dismemberers Only




There was a horror movie some years back “I Dismember Momma” and ever since I’ve been struck when ordinary people do extraordinary things like killing a family member before cutting them up with a chain saw into smaller pieces then placing the body parts around a city to avoid having the original crime traced back to them.
I just read of a case in Jenkintown outside of Philly where I was offered a job 35 years ago but there was something so chainsaw massacre in the eyes of the local populace that I turned it down.
Some young women with of course a degree in Psychology was upset because her single dad yelled at her, so she had her single boyfriend, shoot her dad with a single bullet, in the back of his single head.
The two took off for a week before coming back with new chain saw for a “dismemberment only party” hacking up a decomposing fully clothed nuclear relative only to have his clothes jam the chain saw and I wish I was kidding about this but what kind of sense of humor makes up dismemberment scenarios?
The boy friend wasn’t testosterone over the top in lust with this feline fiend rather he just needed the thousand tax free dollars easily earned better than being a humiliated retail clerk at the nearby going out of business Strawbridge’s store.
If you check all the daily papers across the country like I do everyday then you know there are always at least two dismemberment stories up and running like a wobbly zombie on a midnight jog.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?