Friday, February 13, 2009

 

SIAMESE SLAUGHTER


Check out the haircut that’s all you need to know. You can’t always judge a book by its cover but sometimes the book itself smacks you over the head. Would you let the guy in this picture anywhere near your children, your daughter or even the family cat?
This “muke’s” photo-Largo, Florida- trailer park double wide could be a law- is plastered all over the internet because his girl friend said “get a haircut and a real job” so in retaliation he catnapped, tortured and dismembered her "Siamese if you please" and now he is in jail with the authentic bad guys who by the way surf the mainstream net because it’s part of their stimulus package.
And maybe it’s not cool for convicted sinister multiple victimizers to be cat lovers but the ones who are tend to be large and bald weight lifting sick bitches and they will find this joker and exact cat like tortuous behaviors on him like smacking him about and watching him try to hide under furniture.
Could you kill a trusting domesticated cat for a million dollars in cash like a cat contract but you have to use a knife and cut off the head? We could all use a million dollars but cat capitation?
I’ll tell you right now I could not indulge in inhumane behavior for cash goes back to family backyard gathers and my grandmother saying,”I dare you to go kick that cat” and I’d say “but that’s my own cat” then it was double dare followed by a five dollar offer and I’d say no and she would say “good boy. You are a good boy.” but Cousin Harry had his hand out and I warned him “you kick that cat and I’ll kill your frogman ass.” Just fun at the family phylum party.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?