Monday, November 23, 2009

 

SNAKE EYED NECK GUY






The image of the tattooed dice on a neck Guy is sticking in my craw. Young and skinny pasty white no butt daddy in Wawa drinking his big-assed fountain poured soda as a little girl says, “Daddy can I get a blue Slurpy” and he laughs like high people do knowing his can rock his debit card because he still has $3.75 on the balance.
He tells the clerk “debit” then sweeps it backwards from the way I do it but It still works then he types in his pin headed number with the corner of the card like real fast and shit like he learned something.
This guy may be the greatest father in the world”not!” but it reinforces my version of America “All people are created equal then their parents pick them up from the hospital and that’s when the bullshit starts.”
“Nice dice daddy,”the teen-aged girl tells her dad followed by “I may come home with pierced nipples I haven’t decided but if I do I may want to borrow your gold “nostril-damas collection so the holes don’t close up and don’t eat my shortie while I’m out I’m saving it for a snack.
In the gym today I saw for the first time this young woman in gray cotton sweat pants and gray tee shirt a little overweight but definitely a clean up pretty person and she was sweating like a bitch from A 1957 no air conditioned gym class wet stains all over and I thought “what the hell is that?” and suddenly her short bald husband showed his gland drenched self and he was also soaked and stained looked the map of the western hemisphere on his back.
People who sweat like that generally don’t have gym memberships. I don’t know why they just don’t. My grandmother said, “If you start sweating profusely stop what you are doing and go look up the word.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?