Tuesday, December 29, 2009

 

BATTLE OF BURN OUTS





A retired school teacher walks into a neighborhood corner bar and the bartender says “the first one is on me just do me a favor and shut the freak up! I don’t want to hear about how much you have on your plate because this ain’t no Diner. I don’t want to hear “you are so busy now you don’t know how you ever had time for work?” You have grand children, so who cares, lots of people do, that doesn’t make you in the least bit unique. And kids today just aren’t as tough, you don’t say? Maybe it’s because leftist liberals like you teaching that process is more important than results created a culture where no one can be made fun of for stupid ideas based of a body of non existent facts.
‘Can you see a lunch menu? I don’t see why not unless you’re freaking blind. I’d like to recommend the number 5 which was my GPA in ninth grade before I dropped out.
Am I bitter? You want a club soda with a twist of lemon is that what you just ordered? My god, you teachers are even more boring outside of the classroom. Let me guess you used to drink every night and get up and go to work the next day. But now you just let that life go because you discovered sobriety all on your own. Well that’s pretty darn close to being almost interesting and inspiring.
Is that a 25 cent tip you are leaving me? What’s that you wrote on your napkin, “General Ed?” Who is General Ed? “

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?